Sunday, September 8, 2013

I made it!!

I flew to California on Tuesday.
 
 
Here is a picture of me with President and Sister Orgill.  They are so wonderful!! 

Here is a picture of me with some other missionaries in the California Irvine Mission.  I already love it!!
 
If you want to write to me, here are 2 ways you can write:
 
E-mail me at kayla.haws@myldsmail.net.  I may not be able to e-mail you back but will be able to send a letter in response.  You can keep e-mailing me your responses to my letters if that is easier for you.  (I only have a limited amount of time each week on a computer which is why I can't e-mail you back and I have more time each week to write letters.)  I love getting letters, e-mails and packages from my friends and family!
 
 You can also send letters and packages to:
Sister Kayla Haws
California Irvine Mission
23 Lake Road
Irvine, CA 92604

No comments:

Post a Comment