Wednesday, November 6, 2013

BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 4, 2013
 
Well, as the title can tell you, WE HAVE A BAPTISM TOMORROW!!!!!! We have been teaching Taylor every day and she is SOOOO ready to be baptized!! I have never seen anyone so ready!! She is so awesome!!! I love her!! She has had the hardest week of her life it seems (because that is what happens the week before a baptism), but she is still strong and ready and excited to be baptized!!! She is willing to commit to everything that we have taught her!  She is so ready and so strong!!
 
That has kind of been our whole week.  We have just been trying so hard to work with her!  I really feel like I was sent to Dana Point for her.  She is so good and she has talked about how much we have impacted her life. She also pulled me aside yesterday and told me that I changed her life just by small things that I had said.  She is the sweetest thing ever.  I love her to pieces!  She has changed my life.  I never knew that someone would be so willing to be baptized in a week, but she was! She was so excited to make this commitment! I love her and I LOVE THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last night was one of the elder's birthday and a family in the ward invited both the sisters and the elders to dinner.  It was a blast!!  We had cake and ice cream and they made me sing (not to hard to make me do).  They were so cool and I love that we can have good clean fun and still feel the spirit and feel like we are with family.  It was so great!
 
Scripture for this week:  Luke 10:25-37.  How can we show charity for others by using this story??
 
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment