Sunday, November 24, 2013

Green Chile in California!!!

November 12, 2013

HEY!!!! So this week we did have our baptism!!!!!!!!! It went well!  She was five minutes late because her bathroom had flooded.  I had to play the piano, my companions gave the talks and it went great!! She was so happy and so ready to change:)  I cannot even describe how happy I am for her.  This must be what pure joy is!! I always want to feel this!! However, there was another setback.  Taylor was late to church, and so she was not confirmed.  So that will just happen next week!!! We have continued to teach her and help her along the path to understanding and exaltation.  She is so great!  I love her:)
 
So as the title would entail, I have come across New Mexico Bueno Green Chile here in Dana Point California.  They had it at Albertsons!!!!!! I will send a picture next week for proof.  It seriously made my day that much better:)  I love it! 
 
Our choir performed for the first time at a stake youth fireside in San Clemente.  That was awesome!! We sang Come thou fount, and Hymn number 262 to the tune of Israel, Israel God is Calling. so powerful.
 
We have another choir "gig" this coming Sunday in Dana Point.  We are singing The Light Divine.  I have to lead the choir in singing this song!!!! Crazy!!! I am a little nervous, but I can do it! 
 
Well, the church is still true, the book is still blue, I'm not covered in goo, I really like stew, and i'll see ya in a year and a half :)
 
Scripture for this week; 1 Nephi 4:6  Sometimes we are led by the Spirit, not knowing what we should do before we actually do it:)
 
I love you all!!!!
 
Love,
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment