Thursday, March 19, 2015

LAST EMAIL ON A MISSION!!!!!

March 2, 2015

And with that, I am down to my last 48 hours.  It is so weird to think that I was a missionary for so long! It feels like yesterday, I was anticipating my call and wondering where I would serve, then being trained, then going home because i broke my elbow, then serving with the wonderful missionaries in St. Michaels and Window Rock and Fort Defiance.  it feels like yesterday I returned to my mission and helped train a great sister!  I feel like I just started, and now it's all over.  I have loved every minute of the service of the Lord.  One thing I have learned as a missionary is that if you let it, life will pass you by.  So, whenever you feel like life is too fast, SLOW DOWN!!! Take time to enjoy the simple, mundane things! Take time to smell the roses, to see the beauty of the simplicity, to see the miracles in your life! If you are too caught up in life, you will miss it! 

I know that God lives.  He is in the details of our lives, especially as a missionary.  He loves each and every one of us.  He is there to help you.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  It is the greatest tool to bring in the spirit.  It is one of your strongest weapons against Satan.  Read it every day!
 
I love you all! I will see some of you really soon! I love being a missionary!
 
Love,

Still Sister Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment