Sunday, December 22, 2013

Exchanges, Transfers, Confirmations, and Choir

November 25, 2013

WHAT A WEEK!!!! There has been so much that has happened here in beautiful Orange County!! 
 
So first off, on Tuesday, the Dana Point sisters (me and my companions) went on exchanges with the Newport Coast YSA sisters (Sister R and Sister B).  Sister R and I were in Newport and Sister B and my companions were in Dana Point.  It was such a fun exchange!! I was able to sing my little heart out with Sister R (she's this girl with the most amazing voice EVER!!) and contact effectively and well!!! It was definitely a learning experience for me!  I loved it!!
 
Saturday, I went back to Newport to sing at a baptism for Sister R and Sister B.  I was in an octet of missionaries and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We blended really well and the spirit was really strong there:)
 
Transfer calls were Saturday night.  We found out the news.................... I am staying in Dana Point!!! But my companions are both getting transferred.  :( I will miss them! We have had a lot of fun, but I am ready to see what the Lord has in store for me with my new companions! 
 
Taylor was finally confirmed yesterday!! She said that she feels much better and she can tell the difference! I hope this will help her change and improve her life!! I love the gospel and how much peace it brings!
 
Our missionary choir sang at a Methodist church for an interfaith concert.  It was phenomenal!!! We sang really well and you could tell that we had been practicing! It's amazing how powerful the combination of practice, execution and the Spirit are in making a choir sound so good. I love music so much!!
 
Keep the letters coming!! I love to hear from everyone!! I love you all and hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
 
This week's scripture is Psalm 100:)
 
Love the coolest ginger Sister Missionary out there:)
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment