Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's December, It's 50, And I am freezing.... Which one is questionable???‏

December 9, 2013

Hello Family!!!! I am so glad that this Christmas season is upon us!! I love this season more than any other in the world, and I love that I get to share with others the wonderful gift of the Savior and the gift of His Gospel at this time of year that we celebrate his birth:)  How cool right???
So, it has dropped down to the low 50s, upper 40s, and I am freezing?!?!?!?!?! I think it is because I expected it to be summer all year round.... I guess I have to remember, that it still gets cold, even in California.  
This week, we have been doing a lot with our missionary choir!  We have had 3 performances this week and it has been wonderful! It has definitely kept us busy, but we love it so much!  I mean, The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is Singing LOUD for all to hear right??? At least, that's always been my philosophy :)
We have a new investigator!!! Her name is Natalia and she is from Brazil!! She is so cool! She is really open to learning more about the gospel and says that she is currently searching for another religion!! So cool! We are going to be teaching her tomorrow!!!
I'm sorry this week is not so entertaining.  I love my companion and I love that we are always laughing and making the best out of every situation!! I love serving the Lord!!
Scripture for this week is Helaman 3:27-28.  It is really good:)  I read it this morning and it really hit me:)
Lots of love and Christmas cheer from the coolest sister missionary out there!!
Love,

Sister Kayla Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment