Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanksgiving and Transfers.‏

December 2, 2013

Well, transfers happened this week and I have one companion now!! Her name is Sister M, she is from Holiday Utah, she loves BYU, she is super cute, and I love her!!!! I think this transfer is going to be  AMAZING!!! :)
 
We have started to revamp our teaching pool, so we are doing a lot of member work and a lot of contacting!! it should be really good!!!
 
Thanksgiving was great! We spent it with our Relief Society president and a few people from our ward.  It was great! I missed my family, but it is really cool to see other people's traditions!  After that we went to a zone activity and watched 17 miracles.  It always gets to me!! it is so good!! I love it!!
 
My scripture for this week is actually Luke 1:38
 
I am the handmaid of the lord and am willing to do whatever is asked of me!!!
 
I love you all!!!!! Have a great week!!! Catch the spirit of Christmas this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment