Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Singing Companion.... Wait, isn't that my job???‏

November 5, 2014
 
I have a new companion!! Her name is Sister Megan Gillins! She is from Las Vegas, Nevada.  She is 20, has been out on her mission for 5 months, has so much insight, and as you can see from the headline, she sings too!! She is in choir, and she sings almost as much as I do!! It's awesome! I love her a lot!!
Our baptism went amazing this week!! The girls were so happy, it went smoothly, Sister Putnam made it there, and Sister Gillins was able to play the piano for my musical number that I did.  They were confirmed on Sunday, and it was amazing! What a great way to start a transfer.
So, the reason I am emailing on Wednesday, is that we had a mission conference on Monday.  It was really cool.  Elder Wilford W. Andersen from the Second Quorum of the Seventy came and talked with us! He had a lot of great insight.  President and Sister Orgill also addressed us, and it is always good to hear from them!  I love them a lot!
I hope you all have a great week!! Hope you remember to be amazing and to look to your Heavenly Father.  And "with a passion, enjoy the journey!"
I love you all!!
Love,
Sister Kayla Haws

 
I forgot to mention..... WE HAD RAIN THIS WEEK!!!!!  It was really cool, it was the Saturday of the baptism, and when I walked outside, I saw a rainbow, and it was really neat because I was singing "When I am Baptized" at the girls' baptism!

It was a really neat experience that helped me to remember that God Loves all of us.  ALL of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment