Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Short week.....‏

November 10, 2014
 
So, it feels like I have just sent you an email.... and I did! I had only sent it just Wednesday!   Super short week.  Not a ton has happened.  We were able to go do temple tours on Friday, and we met this awesome man named Chris.  He has been searching for the truth, and he thinks he found it in Utah! He is still on a spiritual journey, and waiting for a sign, but he was awesome! He had read like the Doctrine and Covenants, and some of the Book of Mormon.  It was a very powerful lesson! I was in awe at how the Lord truly does prepare people to be ready.  He is moving to Louisiana, but we will keep praying for him!
 
Ermalinda and krystalee are still doing awesome! They are so cute! I got to help Ermalinda start Personal Progress! It was really cool to see and to help her with that!
 
Manny wasn't able to make it to church, but he's still doing great!
 
This week was the primary program! That is always so fun! I love the little kids and how much purity and power in their little bodies.  They have such pure testimonies! The theme was "Families are Forever."  How very true that is! I love my family so much, and there is nothing I would do that would make it so that I would not be able to be with them forever!
 
Have a great week! So sorry that I don't have more to report, but I love you all so much!!
 
Love,
Sister Kayla Haws
 
Baptism pictures: 
 
 
the girls
  
 
Helena
 
 
Sister Gillins!! The one and only!  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment