Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Conference in San Clemente‏

Well, this week is not going to be a long letter.  I don't have much time left.  So to start off, Holy Cow Conference!!!! How awesome!! If you did not get a chance to see it, just go to lds.org and see what is so wonderful!! I really enjoyed it!  My companions and I joined our zone in watching the conference in San Clemente at the Stake Center.  There were not many other people there besides the missionaries, but it was great.  There is something about conference when you are a missionary, it just gets better! You get so much more out of it! And that's a lot coming from someone who is just like her dad and loves conference with all her heart!

The reason this letter is coming on Wednesday and not on Monday is because my district went to the Newport Beach temple.  It is so gorgeous! I loved every minute of it.  It was nice to feel the peace and to feel the love my Heavenly Father has for, not only me, but for everyone on this planet.  He loves us so very much.  And he wants all of us to return to Him!  

One of my investigators is getting baptized!!! He is 10, and he is great! He really knows his stuff! He will be getting baptized on November 16! I cannot wait for him! He is such a cool dude! 

Well, that's really all that has been going on! Keep the writing coming! I love it!

Also, look at 1 Corinthians 13:1-7! Without Charity we are nothing!!

I love you all!!!
Love
Sister Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment