Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just Another Day in Paradise‏

Hola mi familia!!!

So this week has been crazy busy, but crazy good!!! We have been working our tails off.  So first things first, Transfers are today................................... And I'm still with my companions!!! Its great! I love them.  Our district leader, who is also one of the elders in our ward is leaving though.  This week we just got like even closer than before!! We taught Parker again.  I love that kid! He is really smart and really knows the gospel.  He seems really excited about getting baptized.  Hopefully he has talked to his dad this weekend! We will find out tomorrow!! Super exciting! Saturday we had two HUGE service projects that we did with the other missionaries in our district.  We had a project with the Capo ward and a lot of nonmembers that we packaged 20,000 meals for third world countries!! That was really fun and exciting! I loved it!  
Sunday we had dinner with our bishop and his family! They are really great and I really like them.  Then we went to this wonderful family's house.  They are a family in our ward! The father is not a member, but he goes to church every week with his family! He just wants to make sure that he is fully committed to the gospel.  Yesterday was really great! We moved apartments, had dinner with one of my favorite ladies in the ward, met with Nori and had the elders give her a priesthood blessing, and contacted two of our potential investigators!! Remember Kyle, the one that played the music at the harbor?  Well he wants us to sing with him!! So maybe we should make a deal with him; we'll sing if he takes the lessons :)  Then we contacted another lady that we had met before and she said she was really interested in family history and wanted our help with that!! I think I need to ask Ashley to help me with that;)

how are things going? Keep the letters and emails coming!! They seriously make me so happy and make my day better!  Love you all so much!! 

Love the coolest red-headed missionary,
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment