Sunday, February 2, 2014

Adios, Dana Point

January 6,  2014

Well, as missionary life goes on, there is always transfers looming in the air.  Will it land on me? Will I survive the cut?  Will I stay, will I go?  I have survived the last 2 transfer calls with little damage, but this time I was not so fortunate.  I am leaving Dana Point.  I am so sad because I will miss the people here.  I love them so much and want the best for them! I have grown so close in such a short amount of time!! I know that the Lord will bless me wherever I go, though and I know I am going where he wants me to go. 
 
Well, this week was interesting.  We were at a set back for a couple days because Sister M. was sick and that was sad.  But, the Lord blessed us for trying our best and working hard when she was healthy!! We had 101 contacts and 2 new investigators!!!!! We normally don't get that many people to talk to, so that was a miracle!!
 
I LOVE being a missionary!! I will miss Dana Point, but I know that I will go where He needs me to go!! I love you all!! Have a great week!!!
 
My scripture for this week is Moroni 7:33.  What can we do if we have faith?? How can we use our faith to do just that???
 
Love,
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment