Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CRAZY THINGS!!!!

February 3, 2014

ALOHA!!!!!! I love you all so much!!
 
So this week has been super crazy!!! We accidently went out of mission boundaries to another church with an investigator, we helped a lady sort pictures, I went on an exchange with Sister L, we met with an investigator who has moved and told her about the elders there, and I received a priesthood blessing.
 
First off, I have to say that companions who support you and love you unconditionally are the BEST!!!!! I love them with all my heart!!! Sisters B&B are the best things in the entire world!!
 
So-mission boundaries.  So we had invited our investigator, Linda, to come with us to our Relief Society activity in January, and so she decided to invite us to her church activity.  We knew that her church was Calvary (a very anti Mormon church), but we didn't know where it was.  Apparently it is in Tustin...... In the Anaheim mission..... Oops!! But she had a wonderful time and I think that we have begun to gain her trust.
 
I got to know a lady's family through sorting her pictures.  We have this potential investigator, Elizabeth who wanted us to help her sort pictures.  So we did!! It was really fun!
 
I received a priesthood blessing and it was everything that I needed at that moment.  I felt Heavenly Father's presence and his words in that blessing!!! I love the priesthood, and I suggest anyone who is confused or sad or needs that extra umph, or even needs to feel God's love a little more, get a priesthood blessing.  It will help you sooooo much!!!!
 
This week's scripture is 2 Nephi 4:28.  It has brought new meaning to my life. 
 
 
I love you all!!!!
 
Love, your salty sister!
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment