Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TRANSFERS?? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!!!!! (ominous music

February 18, 2014

Well, transfers are today.................................................................................................
I AM STAYING!!!!! And so is sister Bing.....!!!! But not sister Bur....... :( I am so sad!!! I love her so much and know that she will go where the Lord wants her to go. This transfer has been a transfer of learning and growing, but also a transfer of so much FUN!!!
 
There hasn't been too much this week, except a ton of packages!!! Thank you so much for all of them!! You are so wonderful!! I definitely felt the love! I love Valentine's day as a missionary because you get to share the greatest love of all, and I am not talking about Whitney Housten.  I am talking about the Pure Love of Christ, or Charity.  The Church is true, and I love being able to share that truth with so many others!! I love you all as well!!
 
This week's scripture is Jeremiah 31:3.  Love....  It's all in there!!
 
Love your lovely loving Sister missionary,
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment