Thursday, July 10, 2014

Week 6 Already??? But... But... But... I Just Got here!!‏

June 23, 2014
 
As you can see from the title of my email, I am getting transferred.  I am super bummed!! I love my ward so much and it is so much fun and I love the people here, and I just got here!!!! I can't leave yet!!!
 
But, I know that God needs me somewhere else, and He will provide a place that I will love just as much as I love here, and everywhere else I have served.
 
This week has been fun! We taught Megan on Monday.  She left for Texas on Tuesday (don't worry, it's only for a week). 
 
Thursday was choir and that was awesome!
 
Friday was so packed!!! We had to go to a follow up trainers meeting, which means all the new missionaries and their trainers were there.  That was a really good meeting.  We then went to choir.  Yes we had choir two days in a row.  This time it was from 11-6:30.  Ya, those times are right.  We recorded an album of our choir!!!  It was one of the most exhausting thing I have ever done in my life! And one of the most spiritual.  It was amazing to be a part of that:) I am so excited to hear how everything turned out!! I love choir so much, and now I can share it with everyone!!! I love the Lord so much!!!
 
Saturday was awesome! We went to a baptism in San Clemente of a man that Sister Andersen had taught while she was there.  After that the choir sang at the San Clemente Stake Conference, which if you remember correctly, Dana Point is in that stake.  So I got to see a lot of the people from that ward that I love dearly.  It was great to see them!!
 
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
 
Love,
Sister Haws
 
PS--Shout out to my sister who is officially a COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment