Sunday, October 26, 2014

Baptism, Priesthood, and Cartwheels: Life's good!‏

September 2, 2014
 
Aloha family and friends!! This week has been so amazing! I love working in such an area that is amazing! I love it so much!  We have had some amazing miracles.  First off, We set a baptismal date with Helena and we are so excited for her! She will be an amazing asset to this ward, and she is so ready to be baptized. She has so much faith and love for so many people. She is already a missionary!  She has been telling all her friends about the gospel and it is amazing!
 
Sister Putnam and I were able to go to the temple with our district.  It was really good.  I love it so much.  I had some questions answered and just an added sense of peace and love.
 
Steven received the priesthood on Sunday, and it was beautiful! I am so happy for the ways he is progressing in the ways of the Lord.
 
I did a cartwheel on Thursday with the Bishop's daughters....... Note to self, don't do a cartwheel for at least another year!  It hurt my elbow so much, but it was fun!
 
This email is short this week, so sorry!
 
I love you all! Continue to see miracles!!
 
Love,
Sister Haws:)

No comments:

Post a Comment