Sunday, October 26, 2014

MIRACLES ON (not) 34th STREET!!!!!! And this transfer is almost over!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!‏

July 28, 2014

This week has been really good and filled with miracles. Monday and Tuesday I got to go on an exchange with Hermana J. It was amazing. I was able to learn a lot from her, AND we finally got to do service in our ward! It was really cool.

Then I got to go on exchange with Sister W. for 24s. We saw so many miracles! We had so much fun! That was one of my goals, was to work hard and see miracles, but to have fun at the same time. And we did! First miracle was that every plan we had didn't fall through. It was really nice. We were able to have a window and it was good. We had a man named Thomas kind of bash with us for most of the window, BUT after that we were heading to the car and we saw this lady, and she was really nice and said she might be interested in coming to church. That was cool. We were able to talk to a recent convert named Alma and get her son's information to talk to the missionaries in that area, so that was cool, and we set an appointment with her for each week, so we can teach her the new member lessons. That was awesome. She wants to go to the temple ad do the work for her mother.

Then Thursday, a family in our ward who was feeding us that day, invited our investigator Steven too! They had a son that is only a year younger than him, so they hit it off right away! It was awesome! He had told us that day that he would have to start working Sundays, but then on Friday we met with him again and he said his boss changed his schedule to work Monday to Friday so he doesn't have to work Sundays! Yay!

We were able to meet a new less active family and set a weekly appointment with them too! We are excited for that!

I am excited to know what The Lord has in store for me this upcoming transfer. I am excited to see what is going to happen to me and sister n and our area.   It is week six and I can't believe this transfer is already gone! I will find out what will go on this Saturday! 



Have a great week! I love you all so much!

Scripture for this week is John 21:15-17.  How can we feed Christ's sheep?

Love,
Sister Kayla Haws :)
  
 
This is me with one of the cutest kids in my ward. He is so funny and so cute! I truly am learning to love this ward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment