Sunday, October 26, 2014

Conference. Baptism. Blitz. Miracles.‏

October 6, 2014

So big news......

HELENA GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!! Her baptism was beautiful! Our bishop's wife gave a wonderful talk.  Then Bishop baptized her.  Then the elders gave a great restoration lesson.  Then I sang I know that My redeemer lives (the one on my blog).  And then we had refreshments, because we're mormon and that's what we do!  :)  There were so many people there that loved her and supported her.  They all came up and congratulated her.  I loved it.

That same day, our entire zone came to our area and worked there.  We all went and contacted in different places.  It was so amazing!! We had 165 contacts!!!  It was a miracle!! I love when we all work together!! We did that to all of the areas in the zone.  It was so cool!! 

Conference was everything that I needed.  I loved the spiritual reboost that we get from conference!! In case you missed any of it, you can check out lds.org.  They are so uplifting.  It brings me so much peace to know that we have a living prophet today and that those living prophets speak to God daily.  I hope that all of you can look at them and find inspiration.

Scripture for this week! I haven't done this in forever!! 1 Nephi 1:20.  Look for the little miracles, or the tender mercies in your life this week!!

I love you all!! Have a great week!!

Love,
Sister Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment