Sunday, February 8, 2015

So..... Not what I expected‏

January 5, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I hope all of you have found the resolve to make new resolutions! Remember that Christ can help you to remember the resolutions and to feel comfort when we forget them. 
 
So, I am sick, but with sinusitis, not bronchitis.  I am going to get better! I'm not dead yet! I feel happy!!  (10 points to the person who gets that reference)
 
Not too much has happened this week.  I got to go on exchanges with cute Sister Lafleur back to Saddleback YSA! I got to see some amazing people when I was there! I love that ward so much!!
 
Manny Bore his testimony at Church! It was funny, we sat there telling him that he should go, then finally I told him I would go if he went.  Silly kid didn't know how easy it is for me to go up:)  But, he went, and bore a simple, heartfelt testimony:)
 
We had an amazing lesson on the Atonement in relief society this sunday, and the lady giving the lesson gave a great analogy for the Atonement.  She said, "The Atonement is a gift that you can use every single day, and even if you never use it, it is still yours."  How true that is.  I know that The Atonement is there to help us in everything that we do.  It is there to boost us, and fuel us to the next day.  I love my savior and know that I could do nothing without him.
 
I love you all! Have a great week!
 
Love,
Sister Kayla Haws


 

No comments:

Post a Comment