Sunday, February 8, 2015

Transfers again????????????????????????????????

December 8, 2014

Well, it's that time again! Transfers has come upon the land of Irvine once again.  The hearts of the missionaries have been touched and the call has been issued.  There have been some that have had weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.  There has been some that have had much rejoicing.  Where am I in this picture??????  GUESS!!!!!

....

Just kidding!!! I have had much rejoicing! Sister Gillins and I are staying together! The dream team has another 6 weeks to be AWESOME!  This will be my 5th transfer in this area.  I love the South Coast ward.  I love this so much and I am so excited to continue in this ward and to be able to serve during CHRISTMAS!!!!!

This week has been a week full of music and getting in the spirit of Christmas.  We have been able to go to 2 interfaith concerts for the Choir--one in Laguna Beach and one in Aliso Viejo.  We sang so many songs, and in Laguna Beach, I got to be a Wise Man! That was fun!  And I got to sing a solo there, that I wasn't expecting.  That was interesting.  In Aliso Viejo, we sang at the Soka University concert.  That was really fun! I love singing in a concert hall and serving the Lord and testifying of what is right and true!

I love this ward! I love it with all my heart! 

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Sister Kayla Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment