Sunday, February 8, 2015

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing LOUD for all to hear!

December 15, 2014
 
This week was crazy and full of singing, hence the title of this beautiful email!
 
Tuesday we had transfers, and we got elders!! We said goodbye to a lot of missionaries, including my trainers, Sister Carlson and Sister Oswald.
 
Wednesday went to choir, and as I was getting out of the bathroom, the stupid doorknob came out and attacked my elbow.  yes the bad one...  It was not fun...
 
Thursday was spent recovering, and showing the elders around the area.  We taught Quinn, who is awesome!
 
Friday and Saturday we got to sing at this thing called Follow The Star in RSM.  It was really neat.  They have a live nativity, and thousands of Nativities from across the world.  We sang a lot, and I even sang a solo.
 
Sunday we went to church and had to give the Relief Society lesson.  Good thing it was on Proclaiming the Gospel.  It was really cool.  I love the Spirit.  It helps us when we really need it!
 
After Church, we went all the way down to San Clemente and were able to sing in their big Interfaith concert.  It was absolutely amazing! The spirit helped us so much, and we were able to touch a lot of hearts with our music.  Also, we got to sing the Hallelujah Chorus again, and that was AWESOME!!! I love learning hard pieces and working with them!
 
God is real! I love him a lot!  Sharing the gift this week was really awesome!
 
I love you all! Have a great week!
 
Love,
Sister Kayla Haws
 
 
 
​It rained again! I love the rain! God really does California!


 
 
Elder Bickmore, one of the Spanish elders in Anaheim got transferred. We are so sad:(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment